Exposure online ~

 So ever since I've gone off reddit I've gone into a little self discovery of why I craved it so much, obviously a few things stand out

- The attention and views

I got a lot of comments, messages and I could see how many people saw my posts. It was extremely humiliating and gratifying to see how many people saw me as a tranny, sissy, transgirl, failure, faggot, homosexual etc. And then to get messages (all from men except maybe 2 ever from girls) and my humiliation would continue from there.


After getting banned I still craved it, I have this blog but the amount of traffic is something I'm lax on, I need to post more but I've been a bit busy but I have seen that theres a handful of people who check my blog every now and then which I love and I love those 2 girlies who comment and make sure to reassure me that I'm still a homosexual faggot who should transition and have my toes painted forever.


I also tried a few other sites, exposured passion, rate my exposure and xxxposed and 4chan /soc/. I also got attention there and also surprisingly some people reconized me from reddit.


OH and most important! I posted transgender pics of me before and after on Imgur coming out to my ex and I got over 40,000 views!!! I got front page of Imgur during christmas and im nearly top when searching for transgender. I got overhelming support from cis girls, other transgirls and men for coming out and I can't believe im dumb enough to have my face out there for so many people to see but I cant stop...


 I've thought about stopping and whether I could...I don't think I will ever be able to stop exposing myself. It's gotten worse actually. I've started posting me as a boy alongside me crossdressing, my ex's and girls I dated with the texts of them rejecting me, one I'll post here maybe after I finish writing this.

Where do I go from here? Start transitioning? Suck another cock? Come out as gay for the thrill of everyone seeing me as a flouncing crossdressing faggot? Maybe....

Please enjoy this pic of my ex humiliating me...






Comments

  1. Dalln you could have never made it as a boy, too pretty and femmy, explore some more xo have you made any videos, if yes where thank uuuuu xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you're such a faggot, just embrace your girly side! I dare you to get your toes done with a female friend or ex-girlfriend, then post pics of the two of you at the salon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually found you on RateMyExposure first then, I found all those other links!

    Cute.

    You do you girl...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Before and After

Calum the gay sissy loser ~