Confession

 My name is Calum.

I’m not a man. I tried to be. I really did. But it was all a lie.


What I really am… is a gay sissy transvestite. 💖


A girly, submissive, weak, embarrassing little thing.


I posted pictures of myself dressed like a little doll. With makeup. With painted toes. With frilly outfits. And I liked it.


I wanted people to see. I wanted to be exposed. I wanted to be humiliated.


I wanted to be ruined.


I didn’t post by accident. This Isn’t a phase. This is who I am.


Laugh at me. Mock me. Share this. I deserve it. I want to be mocked, I’m just a gay little masturbating pansy 💖


I’m a sissy. A femboy. A toy. A joke.





Comments

  1. Callie, you are so brave to accept you life and embrace it. You are an amazing person. You inspire me and make me realize my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Callie dallin you are gorgeous muahh kissy kissy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Calum the gay sissy loser ~

I failed, my girlfriend dumped me, I need to be pushed into homosexuality