Failing to be a man ~


 I stood there shaking and anxious. I had sent the picture to the wrong contact! No! No please…god why did I have to send it to her…not my ex-girlfriend! I could feel tears of shame welling at my eyes, I looked down scared, my painted toes standing out from my girly sandals, my feminine outfit didn’t help.


I got dressed up and was just supposed to send this to a daddy I was talking to, someone who convinced me to add to my phone contacts and I stupidly sent it to my ex accidentally without checking the name. I screwed up and started to almost cry before my sissy fantasies and thoughts caught up with me. 

You see, after we broke up (well she dumped me for failing to stay hard during sex and wanting to feminize myself) I promised her and myself I would stop being such a silly little pansy and be a man. Hoping she would get back together with me if I did that, little did I know she had already gotten with a real man soon after dumping me. 

But I failed. I couldn’t last a single week before dressing up again, painting my toes and getting pretty for a real man to masturbate to my pics while i touched my clitty to how gay and girly I am. And now…now she knew I failed! No there must be some how to delete the picture, some how to-….

She replied. “Awww Calum I’m so proud of you! I’m so happy you decided to leave the closet and be who you really are inside, sending this to me must be your way of saying this is who you are and how you’re transitioning and gay right? Don’t worry I fully support you and your gay little sissy life and will send lots of boys your way! Speaking of which I hope you don’t mind but if forwarded this pic to some friends, yours, mine…everyone hahah! Me and my boyfriend did have a really big laugh seeing this so thank you, I hope you enjoy your new life faggot, bye-bye!” 


I broke down crying in seconds on my bed, my little feet kicking, one hand reaching for tissues while the other started to diddle my little clitty as this was the most I’ve ever been turned on, and now it was my life forever. 


Hope you enjoyed the pic and story ~ leave a comment on what you thought of it and if you’d like to see more <3

Comments

  1. This is amazing, I'm so glad she's supporting you on your journey to become a gay sissy girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      I'm glad too, it's great she sees me for the gay little sissy I am even if I cry when she tells me ~

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exposure online ~

Before and After

Calum the gay sissy loser ~