Thoughts on Failure ~


 Have you ever thought about how you came to this point in your life? How you failed to be a man, how you love dressing up in frilly and cute outfits rather than go to the gym? How you're spending the day posing for a man for a photoshoot which is just about you posing like a girl in different outfits ending the day with you naked on a bed with a life like dildo inside of you, barefoot and exposed with a face full of horror, sadness and excitment as you're captured as who you are? I have.

At this moment of when this picture was taken of me, I wasn't thinking of all of this though, I was thinking of how turned on I was. How excited I was to see myself and put on make up and fuck myself silly in all sorts of humiliating poses, all in front of a man. It's not something new for me, I've done this a few times now, I love it.

But I do think later on, now. About how I lost my girlfriends, my masculinity and dignity when I chose to do these things. How a better man called Ed who I was once so angry of but now I realize I was masking my own failures stole my girlfriend so easily. It's not shocking that it happened when I go ahead and do stuff like this. There's so many more pictures I have but sadly until I get a VPN I might not share as I'd love a bigger audience first either here or on reddit.

Do you think I'm a failure of a man and destined rightfully so as a sissy pansy? Let me know what you think of my picture too ~ <3 xoxo

Comments

  1. Oh dear you are a gorgeous sissy pansy and being barefoot painted toes is so femmy faggy and free xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! A girly faggot like you was never cut out to be a real man, you were meant to be a gay sissy so just embrace it sweetie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes NickkiJ dear is so adorable just makes me want to go lezzie xo

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad you commented and think so <3 It's been years of having others tell me how much of a gigantic sissy queer I am and I still love it, especially from you Nikki ~

      Delete
    3. well dear i just think you such a cute femmy and faggy sissy like me not with age ofc xo

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exposure online ~

Before and After

Calum the gay sissy loser ~