Ticklish Loser ~

 I purposely lost every bet against my friend when I was 14. Every time he won against me in a video game he would straddle my legs and strip off my socks as I begged him not to tickle me, my giggles would start as he tickled my soles and toes. He would tickle them even when we weren't playing, if I was in the way on a couch or lying down he would just take what he wanted and make me feel so submissive as he took away my socks and tickled my little feet. 

Many nights were spent of me debasing myself in front of him, he was feeling superior and manly, I was submissive and weak, begging for him to stop and saying I was going to wet myself, making sure he knew how pathetic I was. 

My humiliation has grown from there to me wearing womens shoes and clothing, especially sandals to show everyone my failure as a boy, how gay I've become and how I've blossomed into a little pansy. My failure has made it so that even people who know me in real life most likely think I'm a fruit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exposure online ~

Before and After

Calum the gay sissy loser ~