Ticklish toesies ~

 


I'm jsut a weak little faggot compared to a real man, little feet, soft pink soles, painted toes hairless legs and an exposed hole for a real man to use.

Any notions of being a man gone as soon as anyone, man or woman see the sight of my little painted toes and feet and they laugh at me. Laughing at my failure of my desperate and pathetic attempt of masculinity. What a complete loser I've become that I get turned on by their laughter, naked and weak as my little clitty rises weakly as their laughter increases and my moaning starts as I touch myself.

The first tickles I don't see as I close my eyes to stop the tears but they open as I feel their fingers all over my legs and barefeet. my toes wiggling and scrunching as their fingers make their way inbetween them, skirting up and down my soles as I buckle and giggle and plead and beg. My hands no longer on my exposed clitty which is bouncing pathetically like a little worm. I make a pathetic sight with tears going down my rosy cheeks, my mascara running, too weak to get out of their strongs hands as my little feet are held and tickled I laugh and giggle like a school girl. Naked exposed. A complete sissy faggot.

Comments

  1. ohh dear been in that situation so many times yo will ind it normal after xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why nobody else is main any comment and following you in your journey dalin xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Exposure online ~

Before and After

Calum the gay sissy loser ~