Should I be embarrassed about being seen as a gay crossdresser?
I sure am, I’m supposed to be a strong, masculine big man….but instead I’m a dainty little feminine sissy longing to be sitting on daddies lap after a spanking and a foot tickling, dressed in my panties and bra and with makeup like a good little girl with a girly hairstyle. I’m not fit to reproduce, I failed as a man and I failed at at being straight and I’m afraid everyone I know knows it and haven’t told me. Like I’m some big joke. It does make me so exited to be humiliated and emasculated like that though. To fail as a man and be told it by others makes my tummy have butterfly’s. I love being told I’m gay and will always be Gay! ππ³️ππ



I just want to fuck the hell out of you. Message me
ReplyDeleteDon't be down on yourself. You are really a beautiful person. I loved to spend time with you!
ReplyDeleteyou have a natural beauty that few people have. I love your pictures, you dress sence your make up and earrings, all point to sheer unequaled beauty
ReplyDeleteYou are lovely
ReplyDeleteYou are rather gorgeous, You care for your looks so well, congratulation
ReplyDeletenothing wrong with being a gay cross dresser
ReplyDeleteYou’re cute as hell, don’t be down, but be proud. Society’s bs is just that BS!
ReplyDeleteIt takes a strong person to embrace who and what they are. I denied self for years and always ended up back on my knees serving cock. My ex wife outed me to her family during divorce. I then embraced my true identity and life got so much better!